A new year gives us so many new chances to do well! I love that we get a FRESH start to make changes every year, although I fully believe that you do not have to wait until January 1 to start anew. I don’t want to make resolutions, but goals that I hope to achieve in the new year. Here are my goals for 2019:
- Continue on my weight loss journey. I’d love to lose these last 50 pounds, but I’ll chose progress over perfection. Eating clean and consistent exercise are the goal.
- Be more Present!! I have to admit, I’m addicted to my phone and facebook. When did family events and dinners become everyone staring at their phones?? I’m horrible about this, so I’m definitely working towards changing this.
- Pay off credit card debt. We are pretty good with paying off our debt, but we made a few pretty large purchases in 2018 that I want to pay off. I have updated our weekly budget and should have it paid off by July.
- Meal Plan!!! We’ve gotten into such a horrible habit of not planning anything and then being too tired to cook. So we eat out. Which is not only bad for the wallet, but also our waistlines.
- Self Care. I need to be better about taking time for me. Time to read, paint my nails, put on a face mask, whatever!
- Grow my business(es)!! I have really enjoyed adding on to Morning Glory this year. I had many special orders for the holiday season. I want to continue in this venture and learn ways to create without it taking over my life. I’m also hoping to grow in my Arbonne business. I truly believe in the products and love how I feel when I’m consistent.
I came across this post on facebook (of course), and love this idea! I’m going to incorporate these into each month:
What are your goals for 2019?? Comment and let me know!