What’s up!? Today is my babies 19th birthday!! Don’t roll your eyes, he’ll always be my baby. I just love the man that he is growing in to. He’s working for my district this summer and I love seeing him with his kiddos.
My weekly thoughts:
- Coming back from vacation sucks. Lol
- I spent Saturday down with a migraine. Like down.
- I’m at a training today and I’m bored out of my mind. My portion isn’t until 3pm. You know the very last session. And I had to drive over an hour to get here. Booooring.
- I restarted my Arbonne 30 Days on Monday and have birthday dinner tonight at an Italian restaurant. No bread, no dairy, etc. I love this restaurant too, so I hope they’ll work with me. Vincente’s. So good!
- Aaron’s family reunion is this weekend too, so another occasion with tons of yummy food that I can’t eat. Lol
- I’ve started a new workout routine in the mornings. Monday and Tuesday I started at 5am. Today I had to leave super early and I’m totally sore. Lol. Pics for proof!
- What’s up with you??