Happy Monday! We have another busy week ahead of us! I prepped salads and clean bruschetta pasta for lunch (made with brown rice spaghetti.) I have girls dinner with friends tonight and then we’re celebrating Josh’s birthday with the hubs family on Thursday. Here’s what’s cookin’:
Monday: Girls night
Tuesday: Smoked chicken wings, roasted carrots and roasted potatoes
Wednesday: burgerS, roasted broccoli, corn on the cob
Thursday: dinner with Aaron’s family for JT’e bday
Friday: roasted whole chicken, roasted green beans, mashed potatoes
So whatcha eating??
Hey y’all! Hope you’re enjoying your Sunday and that your weather has been as perfect as ours this weekend! I’m about to start my meal prep for this week after dinner. We started our day by making yummy breakfast tacos. Then off to the farmers market for some fresh corn, tomatoes, peaches and bread. The grocery store was last on our agenda before we got home and hit the pool. Ahhhh, nice relaxing Sunday with yummy foods!
What’s up!? Today is my babies 19th birthday!! Don’t roll your eyes, he’ll always be my baby. I just love the man that he is growing in to. He’s working for my district this summer and I love seeing him with his kiddos.
My weekly thoughts:
- Coming back from vacation sucks. Lol
- I spent Saturday down with a migraine. Like down.
- I’m at a training today and I’m bored out of my mind. My portion isn’t until 3pm. You know the very last session. And I had to drive over an hour to get here. Booooring.
- I restarted my Arbonne 30 Days on Monday and have birthday dinner tonight at an Italian restaurant. No bread, no dairy, etc. I love this restaurant too, so I hope they’ll work with me. Vincente’s. So good!
- Aaron’s family reunion is this weekend too, so another occasion with tons of yummy food that I can’t eat. Lol
- I’ve started a new workout routine in the mornings. Monday and Tuesday I started at 5am. Today I had to leave super early and I’m totally sore. Lol. Pics for proof!
- What’s up with you??
I was actually productive today, my last day of vacation. I made salads for Josh’s lunches, plus mini salads for my snacks and yummy clean pasta. I’ll have arbonne shakes for breakfast.
M: NY Strip steaks with roasted broccoli and potatoes.
T: grilled chicken and asparagus, brown rice
W: out for Josh’s 19th bday.
F: either burgers or tacos. Whatever we’re in the mood for.
What’s on your menu?
You guys, we had the most amazing lobster nachos at https://www.dogfish.com/restaurants/chesapeake-maine in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Sooo fresh and packed full of fresh Maine lobster and tons of delicious veggies. So good!!!
Oh, what a wonderful vacation so far!! We started Sunday in NYC and Hamilton was AMAZING!!! We’ve been at the beach since Monday morning.
- It’s so hot. Even with the sea breeze. The water feels delightful though!
- I’ve eaten too much ice cream. Lol.
- My husband is super hot.
- It’s nice to be away from the world for a few days and not thinking about work.
- Our hotel bed is the worst!! Small, hard and scratchy sheets. I miss our nice squishy king bed at home.
So, what’s up with you?
Whats up! Ok, I know it’s Thursday, but Wednesday was just too busy to post!
- Only 10 hours stand between me and vacation.
- I’ve been working late all week on t-shirts and I’m super tired.
- Last night I helped my 18 year old get his room back in order. He was so overwhelmed and was living with tubs from his dorm room in there. He will think much clearer now.
- I can’t wait for Hamilton on Sunday in NYC!!
- I’m excited to share my Arbonne goodies with friends tomorrow night!!
What’s up with you, friends?