I was actually productive today, my last day of vacation. I made salads for Josh’s lunches, plus mini salads for my snacks and yummy clean pasta. I’ll have arbonne shakes for breakfast.
M: NY Strip steaks with roasted broccoli and potatoes.
T: grilled chicken and asparagus, brown rice
W: out for Josh’s 19th bday.
F: either burgers or tacos. Whatever we’re in the mood for.
What’s on your menu?
I haven’t been posting very much! I’m going to start posting whatever is on my mind on Wednesday’s. So, what’s up, Wednesday?
- I went to Vegas last month for Arbonne’s GTC. I learned so much about the company and products and made tons of new friends. It was an amazing experience and I can’t wait to ramp up my business and return next year!
Two weeks ago today, my darling husband officially adopted Joshua! It was such a special day and we had a kick ass bbq this past weekend for Father’s Day.
Speaking of Father’s, yesterday marked 7 years since I lost mine to cancer. It doesn’t get any easier. I miss him every day.
I’ve been feeling like crap this week. It’s like all my health issues are battling each other for the top. Migraine, hypoglycemia and low heart rate all at once. Just blah.
That’s all for this Wednesday! See you next week!
This time next week, I’ll be at the airport with my girlfriends waiting to board our flight to Las Vegas! I’m so excited! We are going to Vegas for the Arbonne GTC. I can’t wait to see all of the new products being launched and learning some new share tactics. What I’m MOST excited about, besides girl time, is seeing RACHEL HOLLIS!!! I’m totally obsessed with her and cannot WAIT to listen to her live. I’m totally fan-girling!!
I’ve been to Vegas once before on a girls trip, and I broke my foot the very first day on a walk down the strip. It’s really hard to get around vegas when you can’t walk!
We’re staying at the Park MGM. Any suggestion on where to eat or things to do in our free time?? Tell me, tell me, tell me!!
Happy Monday! We had a super busy weekend, starting out with a couples workout. Aaron and I never work out at the gym together, but our time aligned on Saturday morning and we hit the Y together. We followed that up with car shopping for my niece, a BJ’s trip and grocery shopping. Plus I snuck out for brunch with my girlfriends. Yesterday I met one of my besties at the gym for a workout and then picked up my boy for the day to watch the super bowl. Lovely weekend, although I could use a rest day today. 😉
I made a huge pot of taco chili for lunches for the week and our weekly batch of protein muffins for breakfast. We’ll have veggies and hummus for snacks and brown rice crackers.
Here’s what we are eating for dinners this week:
Monday: Taco’s with refried beans and veggies
Tuesday: Chicken and broccoli alfredo over brown rice pasta with salad
Wednesday: Chicken sandwiches with roasted carrots and potatoes
Thursday: Chicken enchiladas with rice
Friday: Leftovers or dinner out
It should be another busy week, since I’ll be back at the gym. It’s been a rough couple of weeks with vertigo and migraines. I have an ENT appointment today to hopefully get some answers. It sucks when you actually WANT to go to the gym and work out and your body has other ideas. This explains why there hasn’t been a Friday Fitness Review posted in two weeks…did you notice? LOL!
So tell me, what are YOU eating this week? Take a minute and comment below! I need some inspiration for future weeks!
We have made it through the first few weeks of the year. Are you feeling stronger? More organized? Healthier? What are your goals and what are you doing to reach them??
We’re three weeks into the new year, don’t start slacking!! Let’s get it!! Let’s reach our goals this year!!
Have you been making time to work on your goals or resolutions for 2019? What can you do better?
What sets your soul on fire?? Besides my husband (rawr), being creative and making jewelry and other crafts is what sets my soul on fire. I’d love to grow my business this year, so I’m making it a priority.
I’ve been finding it hard lately to fit in time to work in my studio. I’m going to make a goal to fit in at least 3 hours during the week.
So tell me! What sets your soul on fire?
A new year gives us so many new chances to do well! I love that we get a FRESH start to make changes every year, although I fully believe that you do not have to wait until January 1 to start anew. I don’t want to make resolutions, but goals that I hope to achieve in the new year. Here are my goals for 2019:
- Continue on my weight loss journey. I’d love to lose these last 50 pounds, but I’ll chose progress over perfection. Eating clean and consistent exercise are the goal.
- Be more Present!! I have to admit, I’m addicted to my phone and facebook. When did family events and dinners become everyone staring at their phones?? I’m horrible about this, so I’m definitely working towards changing this.
- Pay off credit card debt. We are pretty good with paying off our debt, but we made a few pretty large purchases in 2018 that I want to pay off. I have updated our weekly budget and should have it paid off by July.
- Meal Plan!!! We’ve gotten into such a horrible habit of not planning anything and then being too tired to cook. So we eat out. Which is not only bad for the wallet, but also our waistlines.
- Self Care. I need to be better about taking time for me. Time to read, paint my nails, put on a face mask, whatever!
- Grow my business(es)!! I have really enjoyed adding on to Morning Glory this year. I had many special orders for the holiday season. I want to continue in this venture and learn ways to create without it taking over my life. I’m also hoping to grow in my Arbonne business. I truly believe in the products and love how I feel when I’m consistent.
I came across this post on facebook (of course), and love this idea! I’m going to incorporate these into each month:
What are your goals for 2019?? Comment and let me know!
Merry Christmas Eve!!! It’s one of my absolute favorite days of the year. My family will gather at my mom’s house later this afternoon and we will celebrate Christmas together. I love my family so very much. I’m hoping that you’ll be spending today with those you love as well.