Heyyy y’all!! TGIF!! I’ve been feeling much better and finally got back to the gym last weekend!
S: Elliptical workout with Aaron
Su: Body Combat
W: Spin (oh how I’ve missed it!)
So that’s my week, tell me about yours!!!
We have made it through the first few weeks of the year. Are you feeling stronger? More organized? Healthier? What are your goals and what are you doing to reach them??
We’re three weeks into the new year, don’t start slacking!! Let’s get it!! Let’s reach our goals this year!!
Have you been making time to work on your goals or resolutions for 2019? What can you do better?
TGIF!! We made it to Friday, y’all!! I started last Saturday with a double workout and it was awesome! I loved the new Les Mills releases for Tone and Combat. I felt amazing after the classes and ran a ton of errands afterward. Sunday was a rest day, and it was well deserved! This week wasn’t so great on the exercise front and I’m so disappointed. I had been looking forward to the new releases and Body Attack.
Thursday: Headache and stomach cramps
Friday: I will get out early today since only one of our programs are running and they are half day. I’ll go to the gym and try to catch a class or hit the elliptical.
Saturday: I’ll hit the 9:15am body combat class
Sunday: Weather is supposed to be NASTY and we have to take Josh back to campus. I may do a treadmill workout downstairs in our home gym, or lift some weights. Or both!!
Now that you know I was a lazy slug this week…what did you do? I want to hear! Tell me in the comments!
Happy weekend!! Long weekend if you get off MLK day on Monday like we do!
What sets your soul on fire?? Besides my husband (rawr), being creative and making jewelry and other crafts is what sets my soul on fire. I’d love to grow my business this year, so I’m making it a priority.
I’ve been finding it hard lately to fit in time to work in my studio. I’m going to make a goal to fit in at least 3 hours during the week.
So tell me! What sets your soul on fire?
TGIF! It’s been a busy week! My body is thoroughly sore from workouts this week! Here’s what I did:
Monday: Tone 45 – A mix of cardio, body weight moves and some bands and weights.
Wednesday: Body Combat – my favorite kickboxing class
Thursday: Body Attack – a Functional fitness class. TONS of running, squats and burpees last night. I burned a crap load of calories!
Friday: Tonight we’re having dinner for my father in laws birthday. My body needs the rest anyway!!
Saturday: It’s Les Mills launch weekend at the YMCA. I’m taking Tone and Body Combat back to back. I’ll spend the rest of the day curled up on my heating pad. Just kidding! It’s grocery shopping day!!
Sunday is a day of rest in my house. 😉
What did YOU do this week?? I really want to know! Comment below!
Let this be your Mantra for 2019!!
As I said in yesterday’s blog post Goals or Resolutions?, I’m working towards a consistent workout routine. Here is what I did this week:
Monday: I volunteered at the hospital in the morning, so I did not go to the gym.
Tuesday: Ummm, laziest day ever. Aaron and I literally laid around reading all day.
Wednesday: Body combat! I love kickboxing and this is my favorite class!
Thursday: Body Attack! Whoa. This was my first time taking this class. Intense, but I loved it!!
Today: Walking over lunch, but otherwise a rest day. I need it after last night. LOL!
Tomorrow I’ll either do body pump or spin in the morning to start the weekend.
What did you do this week?
A new year gives us so many new chances to do well! I love that we get a FRESH start to make changes every year, although I fully believe that you do not have to wait until January 1 to start anew. I don’t want to make resolutions, but goals that I hope to achieve in the new year. Here are my goals for 2019:
- Continue on my weight loss journey. I’d love to lose these last 50 pounds, but I’ll chose progress over perfection. Eating clean and consistent exercise are the goal.
- Be more Present!! I have to admit, I’m addicted to my phone and facebook. When did family events and dinners become everyone staring at their phones?? I’m horrible about this, so I’m definitely working towards changing this.
- Pay off credit card debt. We are pretty good with paying off our debt, but we made a few pretty large purchases in 2018 that I want to pay off. I have updated our weekly budget and should have it paid off by July.
- Meal Plan!!! We’ve gotten into such a horrible habit of not planning anything and then being too tired to cook. So we eat out. Which is not only bad for the wallet, but also our waistlines.
- Self Care. I need to be better about taking time for me. Time to read, paint my nails, put on a face mask, whatever!
- Grow my business(es)!! I have really enjoyed adding on to Morning Glory this year. I had many special orders for the holiday season. I want to continue in this venture and learn ways to create without it taking over my life. I’m also hoping to grow in my Arbonne business. I truly believe in the products and love how I feel when I’m consistent.
I came across this post on facebook (of course), and love this idea! I’m going to incorporate these into each month:
What are your goals for 2019?? Comment and let me know!
I hope you enjoyed your evenings and celebrated the way that makes you happy! Whether that be partying or in bed before midnight. Ours was low key and spent with family.