Hey y’all! I hope you have had a fabulous week! It’s been busy for us! My birthday was on Monday so my family took me to a yummy dinner after work.
Joshua moved back to school yesterday. This mama is sad. His new dorm is so nice though! I know he is going to have a great year!
Work has been crazy, too. I’ve worked out every day this week, even on my birthday, which I totally could have used as an excuse. 🙂 What better way to start my 42nd year! So, all in all, Life is great.
Tonight we’re going to a baseball game. One of my favorite past times.
tomorrow is mom and Lori day. We’re getting facial (her) and massage (me), then pedicures and finally a tea party at the English Tea House. My FAVORITE! I like to pretend I’m fancy and demure. Of course, I’ll probably be in yoga pants instead of a pretty dress, since we’re going straight from our pampering.
Sunday we are joining some of my friends from high school at a bar on the river to watch a band. I’m totally excited to see old friends!!
So there’s a recap of my week, since I slacked on all of my posts. Is anyone reading these blog posts anyway? If you are, comment below! Let me know I’m not talking to myself!!
It’s FriYay!! It’s been a great workout week, thanks to the Peloton!
On the days that I did 20 minute rides, I added strength training. I haven’t done my workout yet today, but I will shortly. Got to get in in. 💪
How did your week look?
I know it’s not wednesday, but What’s up?? Work is insanely busy and I’m struggling to keep up!! I’ll be good after tomorrow and then the craziness will start again 9/3. Yikes!
- We’re attending a benefit tonight for a coworkers 20 year old son who has inoperable brain cancer. It breaks my heart!!! Morning Glory donated a bracelet stack for the silent auction. Everything helps, right?
- We’re loving the Peloton! Such a great investment, and less per month than our gym membership was!
- Is it possible to fall more in love with your spouse daily? Aaron is just amazing and I’m so madly in love with him. He’s a wonderful husband and makes me happier than I ever thought I could be.
- Our boy leaves a week from today for school. This mama is NOT ready!!!!!
- I miss my bestie. We haven’t got to hang out in a couple of weeks.
- I’m exhausted. Work is just taking it all out of me. I have been sneak eating the past two days. Who does that hurt? yeah, just me. I need to learn how to NOT stress eat. 😦
That’s all for now. Have a great weekend!! xoxo
TGIF!! We are currently in the car on the way to the beach for the weekend. I can’t wait to de stress!! This has been a good workout week, since we got our Peloton. Aaron and I have both worked out every day this week! We even worked out before leaving for vacation this morning. Now I can lay back and relax in the lazy river for the rest of the day. 😍
M: Robin’s Lizzo ride, stretch and meditation
T: Cody’s 90’s pop, or the sex ride. Lol stretch and meditation
W: Ally’s pop ride, stretch and meditation.
T: Alex’s advances beginner ride, stretch and meditation
F: Leanne’s hip hop ride and stretch.
We won’t be on the bike this weekend, but we’ll be plenty active. And we’re renting bikes to ride at the beach one of our days this week weekend.
I hope you’re keeping active and have a great weekend!!
What’s up? Another busy week over here!
- We bought a Peloton bike! It came last Friday and Aaron and I have been riding every morning this week. Loving it so far! I hope this helps shed these last 40lbs.
- We have family vacation with my family this weekend. I’m excited to get back to the beach and have fun with the teens. Water park, beach day, putt putt and biking.
- Our first set of schools start Monday. I’m hoping everything runs smoothly. I’ve been busting my butt getting everything ready.
- My babe goes back to school in 2 weeks. My anxiety is already starting. I’m going to miss my boy.
So, what’s up with you?
Hey y’all! It’s Finally Friday!!! It’s been a busy week and I can’t wait to relax this weekend! Maybe… It’s been a rough month or two for exercise. Between hypoglycemia and my weird dizzy spells, I’d get maybe 1 workout in a week and sometimes none. I decided this week to push through and I’ve done doubles all week. I didn’t mean to start that, but it’s been so nice here that I’ve been taking lunchtime walks and then evening walks with hubs. This is what my week looked like, how did you move your body??
Monday: Lunchtime walk and evening walk with Aaron. Total 4.58 miles
Tuesday: Lunchtime walk 2.98 miles and evening walk 1.5 miles
Wednesday: Lunchtime walk 1.7 miles with a huge hill and evening walk 2.2 miles
Thursday: Lunchtime Cardio at YMCA and 5:30pm Body Pump
Friday: YMCA after work for a mix of cardio and strength.
Saturday: 8:30am Spin and 9:45am Combat
Sunday: Outside Walk with hubs
Have you ever had a period of days or weeks where everything seems to go wrong? That explains my last few weeks. I’ve been having some weird health stuff. Hypoglycemia and migraines. The loss of my grandfather. I’ve been letting these set backs hold me back from reaching my health goals. I haven’t been meal planning or going to the gym. It’s hard to go to the gym when your head and face are aching. I’m hoping to feel better soon, so I can get back to kicking butt!
What do you do when you’ve lost motivation? I need a pep talk!!
Heyyy y’all!! TGIF!! I’ve been feeling much better and finally got back to the gym last weekend!
S: Elliptical workout with Aaron
Su: Body Combat
W: Spin (oh how I’ve missed it!)
So that’s my week, tell me about yours!!!
We have made it through the first few weeks of the year. Are you feeling stronger? More organized? Healthier? What are your goals and what are you doing to reach them??