A new year gives us so many new chances to do well! I love that we get a FRESH start to make changes every year, although I fully believe that you do not have to wait until January 1 to start anew. I don’t want to make resolutions, but goals that I hope to achieve in the new year. Here are my goals for 2019:
- Continue on my weight loss journey. I’d love to lose these last 50 pounds, but I’ll chose progress over perfection. Eating clean and consistent exercise are the goal.
- Be more Present!! I have to admit, I’m addicted to my phone and facebook. When did family events and dinners become everyone staring at their phones?? I’m horrible about this, so I’m definitely working towards changing this.
- Pay off credit card debt. We are pretty good with paying off our debt, but we made a few pretty large purchases in 2018 that I want to pay off. I have updated our weekly budget and should have it paid off by July.
- Meal Plan!!! We’ve gotten into such a horrible habit of not planning anything and then being too tired to cook. So we eat out. Which is not only bad for the wallet, but also our waistlines.
- Self Care. I need to be better about taking time for me. Time to read, paint my nails, put on a face mask, whatever!
- Grow my business(es)!! I have really enjoyed adding on to Morning Glory this year. I had many special orders for the holiday season. I want to continue in this venture and learn ways to create without it taking over my life. I’m also hoping to grow in my Arbonne business. I truly believe in the products and love how I feel when I’m consistent.
I came across this post on facebook (of course), and love this idea! I’m going to incorporate these into each month:
What are your goals for 2019?? Comment and let me know!
I hope you enjoyed your evenings and celebrated the way that makes you happy! Whether that be partying or in bed before midnight. Ours was low key and spent with family.
Today is the LAST day of 2018!! It’s been a WONDERFUL year for my family, but I’m looking forward to what 2019 has to bring! Happy New Year!!
We have SO MUCH to look forward to!
Merry Christmas Eve!!! It’s one of my absolute favorite days of the year. My family will gather at my mom’s house later this afternoon and we will celebrate Christmas together. I love my family so very much. I’m hoping that you’ll be spending today with those you love as well.
I’m starting a new segment on the blog. Sometimes, you just need a little motivation to start your week off right! Plan your meals, your workouts, your self care and family time. Make it a great week…on purpose!
The hubs and I switched gyms this month. We had been attending an expensive health club, but with how busy life has been (ok, we’ve been lazy!) we hadn’t been utilizing it to the fullest. It was really expensive, $160 per month. Aaron didn’t really like the pool because it was always crowded. I loved the classes, but they were always so late that it took away our time together in the evenings. Hey, we still like being together all the time. Give us a few years. LOL!
I did some research on the YMCA, and we decided to join. I had been a member when Josh was younger, but it’s had a face lift and is so much nicer now. The best part, it’s HALF of what we were spending! Heck yeah! Plus, there are classes every day at 4:30pm! I can get my workout done and be home around the same time that Aaron is. Love that!
I love the Les Mills brand of classes. Body Combat is my absolute favorite! Nothing like a little kickboxing to get rid of your daily stress. Body Attack, Body Pump, Sprint…I love them all!
Aaron and I worked out for the first time last night at a gym. Usually we do our own workouts, as he likes to swim and I like to feed off others energies in classes. Or we walk outside together. We worked out on the elliptical machines last night, side by side, on the same workout setting. It was nice! Hopefully we’ll fit in time each week to work out together. The couple who gets fit together and all that.
What does your gym routine look like? Are you a daily grinder or 4-5 days a week? What’s your favorite workout? I want to know!!