Hey y’all! I hope you have had a fabulous week! It’s been busy for us! My birthday was on Monday so my family took me to a yummy dinner after work.
Joshua moved back to school yesterday. This mama is sad. His new dorm is so nice though! I know he is going to have a great year!
Work has been crazy, too. I’ve worked out every day this week, even on my birthday, which I totally could have used as an excuse. 🙂 What better way to start my 42nd year! So, all in all, Life is great.
Tonight we’re going to a baseball game. One of my favorite past times.
tomorrow is mom and Lori day. We’re getting facial (her) and massage (me), then pedicures and finally a tea party at the English Tea House. My FAVORITE! I like to pretend I’m fancy and demure. Of course, I’ll probably be in yoga pants instead of a pretty dress, since we’re going straight from our pampering.
Sunday we are joining some of my friends from high school at a bar on the river to watch a band. I’m totally excited to see old friends!!
So there’s a recap of my week, since I slacked on all of my posts. Is anyone reading these blog posts anyway? If you are, comment below! Let me know I’m not talking to myself!!
It’s FriYay!! It’s been a great workout week, thanks to the Peloton!
On the days that I did 20 minute rides, I added strength training. I haven’t done my workout yet today, but I will shortly. Got to get in in. 💪
How did your week look?
I know it’s not wednesday, but What’s up?? Work is insanely busy and I’m struggling to keep up!! I’ll be good after tomorrow and then the craziness will start again 9/3. Yikes!
- We’re attending a benefit tonight for a coworkers 20 year old son who has inoperable brain cancer. It breaks my heart!!! Morning Glory donated a bracelet stack for the silent auction. Everything helps, right?
- We’re loving the Peloton! Such a great investment, and less per month than our gym membership was!
- Is it possible to fall more in love with your spouse daily? Aaron is just amazing and I’m so madly in love with him. He’s a wonderful husband and makes me happier than I ever thought I could be.
- Our boy leaves a week from today for school. This mama is NOT ready!!!!!
- I miss my bestie. We haven’t got to hang out in a couple of weeks.
- I’m exhausted. Work is just taking it all out of me. I have been sneak eating the past two days. Who does that hurt? yeah, just me. I need to learn how to NOT stress eat. 😦
That’s all for now. Have a great weekend!! xoxo
TGIF!! We are currently in the car on the way to the beach for the weekend. I can’t wait to de stress!! This has been a good workout week, since we got our Peloton. Aaron and I have both worked out every day this week! We even worked out before leaving for vacation this morning. Now I can lay back and relax in the lazy river for the rest of the day. 😍
M: Robin’s Lizzo ride, stretch and meditation
T: Cody’s 90’s pop, or the sex ride. Lol stretch and meditation
W: Ally’s pop ride, stretch and meditation.
T: Alex’s advances beginner ride, stretch and meditation
F: Leanne’s hip hop ride and stretch.
We won’t be on the bike this weekend, but we’ll be plenty active. And we’re renting bikes to ride at the beach one of our days this week weekend.
I hope you’re keeping active and have a great weekend!!
What’s up? Another busy week over here!
- We bought a Peloton bike! It came last Friday and Aaron and I have been riding every morning this week. Loving it so far! I hope this helps shed these last 40lbs.
- We have family vacation with my family this weekend. I’m excited to get back to the beach and have fun with the teens. Water park, beach day, putt putt and biking.
- Our first set of schools start Monday. I’m hoping everything runs smoothly. I’ve been busting my butt getting everything ready.
- My babe goes back to school in 2 weeks. My anxiety is already starting. I’m going to miss my boy.
So, what’s up with you?
The weekends don’t last. That’s one of my favorite quotes from my uncle, and it’s so true. I can’t believe it’s Monday again already. I spent some time last night meal prepping for the week. I grilled some chicken and made some brown rice pasta for salads, hard boiled some eggs (well, hubs did this) and prepped fruit for snacks. I saved chicken for Aaron’s sandwiches and bagged up his veggie chips.
For dinner this week, this is our lineup:
M: grilled chicken, roasted potatoes and carrots.
W: chicken and rice with roasted veg
T: Gluten free tenders and sweet potato tots, with veg
F: We’ll be away for the weekend at the beach. Most like Grotto’s pizza, so i’ll stick with salad and a slice of pizza or soup.
What’s on your menu? I need some ideas to spice up our week!
What’s up?? I can’t believe that it’s already the end of July. Seriously, where does the time go?? Josh will be leaving us to go back to school in 2.5 weeks, my school district starts the following week. It’s just craziness around here!
- I’m feeling like crap today. My blood pressure plummeted while I was in the shower this morning and I blacked out. Again. This is so annoying!
- We’re celebrating fathers day this weekend with a Joe Bonamasso concert and dinner at Gordon Ramsay’s steak house in Atlantic City.
- We bought a Peloton and it’ll be delivered on Friday!!! I am SO excited!!
- Work is so busy and I’m stressing about how to get everything done…and my boss keeps scheduling meetings. Gah!!
So, what’s up with you?
Happy Monday! We have another busy week ahead of us! I prepped salads and clean bruschetta pasta for lunch (made with brown rice spaghetti.) I have girls dinner with friends tonight and then we’re celebrating Josh’s birthday with the hubs family on Thursday. Here’s what’s cookin’:
Monday: Girls night
Tuesday: Smoked chicken wings, roasted carrots and roasted potatoes
Wednesday: burgerS, roasted broccoli, corn on the cob
Thursday: dinner with Aaron’s family for JT’e bday
Friday: roasted whole chicken, roasted green beans, mashed potatoes
So whatcha eating??
Hey y’all! Hope you’re enjoying your Sunday and that your weather has been as perfect as ours this weekend! I’m about to start my meal prep for this week after dinner. We started our day by making yummy breakfast tacos. Then off to the farmers market for some fresh corn, tomatoes, peaches and bread. The grocery store was last on our agenda before we got home and hit the pool. Ahhhh, nice relaxing Sunday with yummy foods!