I can’t believe that it’s Wednesday already! This short week has flown by. Being super busy at work helps that! So, What’s up, Wednesday?
- I’m excited for a 4 day weekend and celebrating Independence Day and my favorite uncle’s birthday! Love family get together’s!
- We’re having a crab feast on Saturday! Fresh crabs, shrimp, corn and beer. Yum!
- Friday I hope to get some serious jewelry making done!
- I’m excited for all of the fun plans that we have coming up! Hamilton in NYC next weekend, Beach vacation week, family reunion, family vacation weekends.
So, what’s up with YOU this Wednesday?
Hey, hey! It’s another Wednesday, so what’s up??
- Summer school has taken over my life this week. I’ve been working long hours and have been completely overwhelmed. It looks like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though.
- Friday schedule means fridays off. Woot! This week I plan on doing a fun outdoor aqua Zumba class at the gym and surprising my uncle at the bowling alley.
- I’m tired. Like, completely mentally and physical exhausted to the point that my body aches.
- I’m counting down to our beach vacation on two weeks. An entire week of sun and sand and my hubs. Glorious!
Tell me what’s up with you!
I haven’t been posting very much! I’m going to start posting whatever is on my mind on Wednesday’s. So, what’s up, Wednesday?
- I went to Vegas last month for Arbonne’s GTC. I learned so much about the company and products and made tons of new friends. It was an amazing experience and I can’t wait to ramp up my business and return next year!
Two weeks ago today, my darling husband officially adopted Joshua! It was such a special day and we had a kick ass bbq this past weekend for Father’s Day.
Speaking of Father’s, yesterday marked 7 years since I lost mine to cancer. It doesn’t get any easier. I miss him every day.
I’ve been feeling like crap this week. It’s like all my health issues are battling each other for the top. Migraine, hypoglycemia and low heart rate all at once. Just blah.
That’s all for this Wednesday! See you next week!